Rock n’ Splash: Swim & Music in one!
This new weekly program offers Swim & Music in one! You child will have amazing week of learning to swim and play instruments with this camp. Help your child to stay fit and sharp this summer. For ages 5 – 18 yrs old.
Intermediate swim level (levels 3-5)
children able to float on their own, able to swim on their own 15 feet with breathing, have basic understanding of swimming and will begin to learn freestyle, backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke.
Advanced swim levels (levels 6-8)
children able to swim freestyle and backstroke a full length, will refine butterfly and breastroke, work on USA swimming standard turns, starts and strokes.
- Swim Safety Gear for class participation (Swimsuit NOT included)
- Instruments (Ukulele for 5-10 yrs, Guitar for 11-18 yrs)
- Choose between Morning or Afternoon Sessions or Both
Morning Session: 10:30am – 1pm
Afternoon Session: 1:30pm – 4pm
**bring your own snack
- Final Performance & Swim Relay on last day (families are invited)
- $295 per week per child
Reserve Your Spot!
Space is limited. Contact us to reserve your spot or for questions! Call (303-955-1822).Sign Up Now!
Class Dates: 2017
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- Aug 14-18
- Aug 21-25
- Centennial (My Music Skool at Southglenn)
- Lakewood (Underwater Phantaseas Dive Shop)